At Clayton Village Primary School we are proud to provide a safe, stimulating and fully inclusive learning environment where every member of our community is valued and respected. Our broad and balanced curriculum provides opportunities for everyone to achieve and succeed. We celebrate our gifts and cultural diversity, irrespective of individual differences.
In order to achieve the very best for our children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), we work hard to ensure that:
- We welcome and include all pupils into our community.
- We have strong, supportive links with parents and carers.
- We identify Special Educational Needs as early as possible.
- We follow an effective assess - plan - do - review cycle to monitor and track continuous progress.
- We liaise closely with specialist SEN professionals who can support both staff and pupils.
Our local offer is intended to give parents information regarding the approaches we use to ensure all our pupils, including those with SEND, are supported. We strive to continually develop and modify our provision and support plans to ensure we meet the changing requirements for our individual pupils.
You are welcome to ask further questions by contacting our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator (SENDCo), Miss Needham, via the school office.
Please click on the link below to view our SEND policy and Local Offer:
Key Members of our Inclusion Team
Miss Rebecca Cradock - Headteacher
Mrs Heidi Rahim – Assistant Headteacher
Miss Emily Needham – SEND Co-ordinator
Mrs Caroline Tomkinson – Learning Mentorand Nurture
Mr Jamie Waterman – Learning Mentor
Mrs Tracy Townsend – SEND Support Worker and Nurture
Mrs Rowan Russell – SEND Governor
Miss G Bates - SEND Worker
Miss E Sherry - SEND Worker
Mr D Birkenshaw - SEND Worker